In the processing of these data and information, the Binmaley Water District is committed to ensure the free flow of information as required under the Freedom of Information Act (EO No. 2, s.2016 and to protect and respect the confidentiality and privacy of these data and information as required under the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY STATEMENT
Binmaley Water District may subject this statement to changes whenever deemed necessary. If significant changes are made, we will provide notice by posting on our website and we encourage you to regularly visit our website for any updates of information.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Binmaley Water District collects your personal information such as name, address, contact details, etc., through:
- The information you provide us in relation to the services we render such as application for service connection, transfer of service connection and other related services offered by the district.
- Personal interaction with our staff- i.e. meetings, conferences, business events and the like
- Phone, e-mail and/or other means of communication utilized by the district
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae which aspiring applicants for employment submit to Binmaley Water District
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Binmaley Water District collects your personal information for the following purposes:
- To be used for assessment on your water service application and the like.
- To create, administer and maintain your customer account with the district.
- To be used as reference for communication related to the application process, consumption and billing, notices and other necessary documents for the continued use of our products and services.
- To enable the district to respond to queries, requests, complaints and other related concerns of the concessionaire.
- To comply with government and other regulatory requirements and to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and other activities permitted by law or with your consent.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be shared and disclosed subject to the provisions of Data Privacy Act of 2012 and with your consent to the following:
- Binmaley Water District’s staff who may require it to perform official duties
- Third parties that support the services we provide.
- Anyone you give us permission to share with it
- Official organizations concerned with the detection and prevention of criminal activities
Your personal information shall never be sold and we take measures to keep your information safe and secured.
STORING AND PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
All personal information collected is held in a secured database and the district commitment is to implement appropriate security measures and policies to uphold confidentiality and integrity.
As data subject, you may exercise the following rights under the Data Privacy Act:
- Request a copy of the information we have
- Inform us to refrain from using your information
- Dispute the inaccuracy of the information and have it corrected
- Suspend, withdraw, or order the removal of the information entirely
- Be compensated for any damages sustained by incorrect, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of your information
For any queries, clarifications or requests on any aspect of this policy, please feel free to visit us at our office or you may write, email or contact our designated Data Protection Officer (DPO) at:
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Binmaley Water District
Luna St., Binmaley
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number : (075) 540-0054
Mobile Number : 0917-8072090