About the Service:
1. Who may avail of the service?
- Registered concessionaires of the Binmaley Water District
2. Requirements :
- Statement of account received after meter reading
3. Fees & charges:
- Depends on the consumption and amount stated in the statement of account
- Penalty of 10% to current bill if not paid after due date
4. Service availability:
- Mondays – Fridays – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturdays – 8:00 am to 12:00 nn
How to avail of the service:
|> Step I||Give the statement of account to the Collecting Officer.||Receives the statement of account and encodes in the computer for verification.||3-5 min.||(Collecting Officer – Designate)|
|> Step II||Give the payment once the name is called and secure an official receipt.||Receives the payment and issues official receipt.||2-5 min.||(Collecting Officer – Designate)|
- Failure to receive a statement of account does not relieve the concessionaire of his/her liability. Any amount due shall be deemed payable to the District.
- Service connection shall be disconnected by the authorized representative from BIWAD without further notice for non-payment of water bills from two to three consecutive months. Once the service is disconnected, all amount due shall be paid in full by the concessionaire including reconnection fee, materials needed and guarantee deposit if not updated.
“ PLEASE ALWAYS BRING WITH YOU YOUR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT WHEN PAYING TO AVOID DELAY“